VMware just announced the vRealize Production Test version 1.2 today. Now that I have started working on vRealize Automation for my recent cloud automation projects, I really think that vRealize Production Test is a great tool which helps monitor a vRealize Suite Deployment to ensure it is working as designed and implemented.
This is a great way to validate the health of all the vRealize suite components and their integration with one another.
This tool goes far beyond the ping or API tests that you may have had to rely on up to this point. It is a light-weight java based tool which can be downloaded from VMware Download site (see bottom of article) and configured very quickly to execute a cross-cutting selection of standardized tests in your environment.
This release includes the following Enhancements:
· New and Improved graphical reports for enhanced user consumption
· Ability to import / export the Configuration file for improve the time to test
· Checks on disk space in vRA Appliances
· Improved validations and support for vCloud Air and vCloud Director endpoints
· Improved vRealize Business and vRealize Operations Diagnostics
vRealize Production Test can be downloaded from MyVMware.com at
Share and Spread the Knowledge!