Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Configuring Policies in vCenter / vRealize Operations Manager!

A few days back, I had this opportunity to discuss vCOps policies with my colleagues during an internal enablement event at VMware. I thought that it would be useful to others if they can have a look at the deck I presented and can get cues from it as to how one should configure policies with vCenter Operations Manager 5.x. All of this would also be applicable to vRealize Operations Manager 6.0, which was announced at VMworld this year and would be release by VMware in the near future. You can checkout my series on vRealize Operations Manager 6.0 here in case you missed those articles.

Let's have a look at the configuring vCOps policy now:-



Configuring policies in vROps from Sunny Dua

Unfortunately, I do not have a video recording, however would be happy to answer any questions you might have using the comments section.

Hope this helps you configure the right policies with vCOps/vROps for your virtual infrastructure.


Share & Spread the Knowledge



No comments:

Post a Comment