Thursday, July 13, 2017

What's New with vROps 6.6 on VMware Communities Roundtables Podcast




Podcast are the modern blogs. The only difference is that you hear the opinion of the person instead of reading them. I guess that makes it powerful since you can be anywhere, doing anything and tune into a podcast and hopefully learn from it.

If the topic is of your interest, then it is like music to ears, if not, then you switch over to a different channel. The learning never stops...

While I am No Podcast pro, I have been involved in a couple and the one I enjoyed a lot was with cloudinsiders.fm. No points for guessing that the topic was "How is your IT infrastructure being managed?" Tune into that one if you want to hear my ramblings on where is Operations with all things cloudy going and how would one create a strategy around Cloud Operations.

In my recent Podcast adventure , I skope about the motivation behind vRealize Operations Manager 6.6. 

I was honored to be invited on the VMware Communities Roundatbles Podcast to discuss about my blog, my journey into the virtual world and ofcourse the latest release of vRealize Operations Manager 6.6.

Special thanks to the wonderful hosts Eric, Katie and Noell for inviting me to the show and all the wonderful work they do for the VMware Communities.


Here is the link to the Recording - http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-19367/TS-1192094.mp3 

Hope you enjoy the podcast and most importantly learn from it. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section.

Have a Great Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment